Thursday, June 29, 2006

*&^^*() Lousy day

Well........ where do I start?

Lots of rubbish in my job , in school etc. Doing my best yet others do not recognize it. It's alright my conscience is clear. Put in place changes, and doing what I could with my limited talents.

My Lord is there. I shall not fear. I will fear only Him and Him alone. Through dark days like this , my only comfort is my Lord. Concern people rally around me. My parents , Dianjuan and my true friends. I am very appreciative though I still feel very alone is my struggles. Some struggles are meant to be borne alone . Yet , we are never alone. The Lord is in me. He is with me. He is in control when things go out of control.

I need to take care of myself. So then I could take care of others. My family , Dianjuan, my students. In my weakness , His strength is made perfect :)

The hope, the comfort fills my heart with peace and joy. In darkness may I see His light. Even if I do not see it . I will hang on to the hope that he will not forsake me and leave me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home