Saturday, July 01, 2006

Tiring day.

My blogs have always been about dark days of my life.

There are happy times and silver linings in these dark days too.

Yesterday I was so exhausted . I was feeling so feverish and unable to summon any form of energy within me. Took my medication and fell into deep sleep . Slept for about 10 plus hours , yet I still wake up feeling exhausted and devoid of energy. My head is still ringing about the criticism thrown into my face. The image is still vivid , yet I am doing my very best to get it out of my system . I did the best I could with my current condition , my conscience is clear.

As I mentioned there were silver linings. Dianjuan was there to give me a massage and to tuck me into bed. Parents were supportive and didn't contribute any sort of nagging.

A simple of prayer of thanks to the Lord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home