Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Reflections

Today is one of the days which makes me wonder if this teaching line is for me.

Inadequacy is what I feel. Even though I am trained as a PE and mathematics teacher. As a teacher , I feel that anyone can step into my shoes and take up my position .

They may not be able to do as well as me. But there are always replacements . This job is taking alot out of me. Emotions and passion and strength . I find it draining away everyday .

If you ask me who can I trust in school. I can safely say , I can only trust a few people. Yet I wonder who can't I trust.

But I thank the Lord , that he gave me strength to survive day by day , clearing my mind, and letting me let go of issues. The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?

Even if I must beg for bread, my soul is secured in the Lord.Yet, I am just afraid that I am a burden to my family and to Dianjuan. Letting them worry . Not bringing home enough bread.

Lord I know you will provide for me , as you provide for my family. You will provide another job, as long as I do not give up . As long as I do not fear. As long as place my Hope and trust in you . Even young men feel weary and faint . But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles!!!! How great thou art.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home